feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

The Boot Sector (The B00T Sector)

Labels:

The Boot Sector



Before reading this you should have a basic knowledge of assembly. If you don't, read my other tutorial, it's called Sk00l m3 ASM!!#@$!@# and is available from awc.rejects.net We will be using 2 different programs to code this shit: NASM and TASM. NASM is freely available from http://www.web-sites.co.uk/nasm/, but TASM you have to buy. I don't like piracy, but if you're just gonna use TASM this once, don't bother spending $150 on it. There are plenty of sites that have a copy.

Why am I using 2 different programs? Well I have always used NASM to make simple programs as it's good at creating efficient memory copies. I always use TASM to make programs a bit more complex. In the end however it comes down to the answer "why not??". However, it shouldn't be hard at all to make the TASM program in NASM (or the other way around), just change a few things here and there. If enough people come bitch to me, I'll rewrite all the code for NASM/TASM.

Read more article please click Here







0 comments:

Post a Comment